Service Evaluation Process:
1) Service Evaluation Forms are available on METS website by clicking the below link.
2) District representatives can access and complete the evaluation whenever necessary and then electronically submit the form to METS HR.
3) A time is scheduled between the District Representative that completed the service evaluation and METS HR to review any forms where additional information is needed.
4) METS HR will complete an Employee Evaluation based upon the written Service Evaluation received and the notes taken during call with District Representative.
5) For all evaluations with no concerns (all satisfactory/above satisfactory) METS HR will mail the final evaluation to the employee with a letter stating that based upon a Service Evaluation recently conducted with our Client District METS has completed the enclosed employee evaluation. After review, if you have any questions/concerns, or would like to discuss in further detail with METS, please contact METS HR.
6) If an evaluation has concerns (needs improvement), METS HR will contact the individual and schedule a meeting with him/her before/after the next drivers meeting/or other appropriate time to discuss.