How to Register on ADP iPay Statements
1. Go to: ipay.adp.com (You may want to print these instructions before clicking this link.)
2. Click on “Register Now”.
3. On the next screen enter the following code: PCMIWest-PCMI exactly as it reads.
4. You will need to enter your first name, last name and then your social security number twice at the bottom. (Do not click on box with Full SSN).
5. You will then be prompted to complete the registration process during which you must answer a few security questions and select a password (make sure is one that only you can remember, can be a combination of initials and b-days or anniversaries), your password is case sensitive must contain between 8 to 20 characters and at least one capital letter and one numeric character. You will be assigned a system generated User ID (this is not case sensitive). The security questions answers are case sensitive, and will be used to verify your identity if you ever forget your user ID or password. Make sure you write down your password and keep it in a safe place.
6. After finishing the registration steps close the browser, and log completely off of the website. Before you submit you will see a summary of the information entered. Please write your User Name found at the top of the last step. You will receive an email with a confirmation number. Your registration process will not be complete until you follow up the instructions on the email.
7. Log back on to: ipay.adp.com Enter your established ID, which consist of your first initial followed by your last name @pcmiwest
Ex. Joe Smith will be:
User name: jsmith@pcmiwest
Password: (Enter your password)
METS Payroll Department